Even the Best Systems:From timt to time, even the best heating and cooling systems can break down. With Western New York's brutal winters and hot summers, the last thing on your mind needs to be, "how is my HVAC system." The professionals at Northeast Mechanical are committed to performing quality heating and air conditioning repair for your system.
Heating and Cooling Repair:
The licensed heating and air conditioning service repair technicians at Northeast Mechanical have all of the New York State permits and Licenses to servie all types of heating and cooling equipment. They are also certified by the EPA and all of our processes meet or exceed OSHA regulations. What that means is that we do not cut corners or take any short cuts with your HVAC system.
Heating and Cooling Maintenance:
Northeast Mechanical is sure that after we install your new heating or cooling system in your home or business you will enjoy the comfort and the accompanied energy savings for years to come. In order to keep your cooling and heating services running at its peak performance and the most efficiently it can – there is nothing better than annual maintenance.
Here are some of the areas that our heating and air conditioner repair service technicians will evaluate and maintain on a regular basis:
- Clean air filters and cooling coils to maximize the energy efficiency of your unit.
- Check drain lines for algae buildup that leads to air quality problems.
- Provide necessary maintenance to air handler and duct work to cut down on mold and mildew growth.
- Check refrigerant and all seals in the system. Recharge refrigerant if needed.
- Clean and overhaul the condensing evaporative coils and evaluate all air return and supply ducts to be sure they are not broken or disconnected. In some systems cooling towers will be checked.
- Check thermostat program settings to realize maximum energy efficiency.
- Determine if internal changes have affected the "right sizing" of your air-conditioning unit. The proper sizing and reconfiguring of your duct work and distribution system is critical to efficient performance.
- Check the Economizer, which allows maximum system efficiency.
- Check energy management systems to maximize energy efficiency and space comfort.